Saturday, May 13, 2023

Katie's Last Day at the Lake

Katie really wanted to go to the lake before she left on her mission.  We tried to go last weekend when Tanner and Emilie were here, but it was too cold and rainy.  Today was 80 degrees, so she got to go.  We got the boat and jet ski launched, the yard cleaned a little (it was really soggy), the trailer set up and then we went out on the boat.  Katie, Garret, Kirt, and Mary went wake surfing.  I wanted to but the water was cold and my back is still healing. Not sure if Katie was supposed to go to the lake as a missionary, but we decided it was a good family activity. 

They have installed new power at the lake and dug some ditches to install it.  Both Garret and I stepped on the ditch and sunk up to our knees in mud.  I had my flip flop on and wasn't sure I was going to get it out of the mud.  


Heart on the mountain








0 comments :