Monday, November 23, 2020

Granny Reading the Book of Mormon

We were challenged by President Nelson to post on social media the week before Thanksgiving the things that we were thankful for.  (Which I totally failed and did not do.) But aunt Marsha posted, and on one of the days she posted this:
I am thankful for a mother who loved to read and study the Book of Mormon. Although she didn’t have the Book of Mormon in her home when she was growing up. I bet there was very few days in the last 50 years she did not read this book. She truly set a great example for me and all her family. #GiveThanks
I love this picture of Granny reading the Book of Mormon.  She truly did love to read it and was a great example to me.  (If you look really closely you can see that she is reading it was a magnifying glass.)

 

0 comments :