Thursday, May 13, 2021

Quick Trip to Utah for Abby Quinton's Wedding Reception

My cousin Cami's daughter got married and my parents were going to the reception so I decided to tag along.  We left early Thursday morning and arrived just in time to go to our hotel and change and go to the wedding reception. It was at the Foundry in Ogden.  It was really fun to see my cousins that I haven't seen in a long time.  After the reception, we went back to the hotel and I texted my friend Wendy Holt and invited myself over to see her.  It was so fun to see her!! She just makes me laugh.  We stayed up late talking.  The next morning I went and visited my 2 sister in laws Lindsey and Kristie and their families. Then we drove to Boise.  Marsha is driving back to Spokane with us and staying for a visit.  We stopped at Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls. When we got to Boise, Ryan and Angela were out scoping out the place they are doing Moroni's Quest this summer so we hung out with Kathleen, Brandon, and Cody.  We went to dinner at Cafe Rio.  Afterwards we played Throw, Throw Burrito.  Grammy and Marsha made this super entertaining.  Then Grammy, Kathleen, Brandon, and I played Spike Ball.  Again lots of entertainment was provided by Grammy.  Kathleen, Brandon, Cody, and I went and played tennis after Spike Ball. Ryan and Angela got home and we visited with them.  Saturday morning, Ryan, Angela, Grammy, Cosmo, and I went for a walk.  Grammy and Pompa went to breakfast with Sister Black.  Grammy and Marsha and I went dress shopping for Tanner's wedding in the afternoon while the Spear's were at a service project.  We visited in the afternoon.  Grammy and Pompa went to Sister White's wedding reception and then we headed to Spokane at 7pm that night.  We got home at 12:45am Sunday morning.  It was a fun but very fast trip. 

Ryan, Cami, Nikki, me, Shelly, Erin
Me and Abby
Abby and Jake dancing their first dance as husband and wife
Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls

Ryan and Angela have a mommy duck who had baby ducks in their back yard. 

 

0 comments :