Sunday, May 26, 2024

Artie's Last Day at Work

 Artie Waite is leaving work.  She has been working there for 28 years.  We are going to miss her so much.  She is the one that helped me get my job 12 years ago.  We went to lunch and she told me that there was a supplemental position available and that I should come and interview.  I applied and had and interview.  They offered me a job on the spot thanks to Artie's recommendation and I hadn't even told Kirt that I was applying.  I'm so glad she did because I have loved working there.  I'm going to miss her so much. 



Emily Koenig made Artie a scrapbook




Darlene Sizer and Artie

Dani Kienbaum and Artie

Dr Joy, one of the OB's, and Artie

Artie and Nicole Tallmadge

Katie O'Malley and Artie.  Katie used to be a labor and delivery nurse with us, but now she is a nurse practitioner and works at the doctors office. 

Tami VanAgtmael and Artie

Emily Koenig and Artie

Kim Schauer and Artie

Artie and Dr Lewis, one of the neonatologists




0 comments :