Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a fairly uneventful Halloween this year. We went to my grandma and grandpa Spear's and did a little trick or treating. Then we went to our ward trunk or treat party. The kids had lots of fun, I survived. Garret was Tigger from Winnie the Pooh, Katie was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and Tanner was Anikain Skywalker from Star Wars. Just a funny note on Katie. She of course could not decide what she wanted to be so she was a midnight fairy (a black fairy) for dance, a ballerina for school, and then Dorothy for Halloween night. When we got to my grandma and grandpa's, my great aunt was there and she gave Katie these black cat ears with a mask which Katie really wanted to wear. So Katie was actually a black cat Dorothy.








2 comments :

Madsen Family said...

I was wondering when we were going to get to see the cute little kids in their Halloween costumes. Glad it happened before Thanksgiving:) Love the costumes. I would have liked to see KT in her Black Cat Dorothy outfit. (By the way, is Courtney the great Aunt? It's so weird to hear "great aunt" associated with a 35 year old woman!!!) I love the hot tub story with Garret. How cute is he and I'm impressed he knows where everyone's swimsuits are located. AND I'm impressed you still venture out in the hot tub in this COLD weather!!!

Raelene said...

Hi Em - You have such cute kids!... I just found your blog and I hope you don't mind me keeping tabs on your family. I just recently joined the blogging world and I am enjoying see what everyone is up to. Tell your family hello!