Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tanner's 9th Birthday

Tanner had a fun 9th birthday. He got a NFL jersey, a XBOX game, some nerf guns and lots of money. He is very spoiled. He got to have a get together with his friends (because his mom is mean and doesn't like "birthday parties". I don't mind the kids getting together, I just don't like the birthday present part of the birthday party.) So he had friends over on his birthday to watch the NBA dunk contest, they just weren't allowed to bring presents. I asked Tanner if he thought this was really mean and he said yes. So I asked him to name one present that a friend had given him on his birthday last year (I do let them have real birthday parties when they are 4, 8, 12, and 16) and he couldn't remember a one. So he said that it was OK that his friends weren't bringing him presents. They had a good time having pizza, brownies and watching the Dunk Contest.






1 comments :

Amber said...

I don't even let mine have parties until they are 8. talk about mean! LOL!! But I LOVe your idea about no presents. we might have to do that!