Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tanner's 10th Birthday

I can't believe that I have a kid who is a decade old. We had pretty laid back birthday's this year. I told my kids when they were little that they could have friend birthday parties on their 4th, 8th, 12th and 16th birthdays. So this was not a friend year. We had a fun family outing though. We went and saw the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightening Thief and went to dinner at Red Robin. We had cake and icecream for Tanner's birthday at Jon and Michelle's. I forgot to bring candles so hence the #1 candle on the cake because it was the only one they had. Jessy and Will were in town too. For Tanner's birthday, we got him an electric skateboard. It is as much for him as it is for Kirt. It is awesome to ride.



2 comments :

wendy holt said...

HOW IS HE TEN!!!

Amber said...

oh wow!!! I can't believe how big he is!!