Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Back to school. I have mixed emotions this summer. It just flew by. I wasn't quite ready for them to go back (I'm sure I would have been after a few more days). Katie is in the 1st grade and going to school all day for the first time. Her teacher is Mrs. Snider. Tanner is in 5th grade, big man on campus. His teacher is Mrs. Admire. This is the last year Tanner and Katie will ever be in the same school ever again. Garret is going to pre-school with Miss Lexie again.







2 comments :

Madsen Family said...

i've seen these pictures before, but for some reason i never commented. i wanted to comment to say how cute your kids are, of course, but also how impressed i am that there pictures weren't taken with the obligatory white wall behind them:) nice work!

Madsen Family said...

i mean "their" pictures, not "there" pictures. and i call myself an english teacher. too bad i never proof read until after i publish!