Friday, October 22, 2010

Funny Things the Kids Do and Say

Garret was out on a nature walk with his preschool class. His teacher gives them a brown paper bag to pick up things they see along the way that they like, like pine cones or leaves. Guess what Garret picks up on his walk? Garbage. I think my OCD for cleanliness is rubbing off on him.


Katie and Garret were playing in Katie's room the other day. Garret was dressing like and princess and twirling around. Katie said to him "You know you're not a princess. You're actually just an ugly little boy." Such sisterly love.

3 comments :

Ryan and Angela said...

Those were so good that I had to read them out loud to the kids. They kept asking for more.

Krista said...

Your kids are hilarious. I love it and hey I think Garrett picking up on the OCD is a terrific thing, however I am OCD myself so...

Unlisted said...

Ok, I laughed out loud when I read what Katie said to Garret. Thanks for making my morning!