Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hot Sauce, Coal, and Can I Touch Myself?

Garret has been saying a lot of bad words lately (like shut up and stupid). I told him if he said another bad word that he was going to have to eat hot sauce. Of course he immediately said another bad word so I got the hot sauce out and made him eat a spoonful. His response "that was yummy". Who thinks hot sauce plain is yummy?


Garret was misbehaving the other day and Kirt told him he better be good or he was going to be on Santa's naughty list. Garret asked what it meant to be on the naughty list and Kirt told him that if you are on the naughty list you get a lump of coal instead of presents. Garret said, "A lump of coal, that doesn't sound so bad." I think I'm going to return his presents and get him a lump of coal if that doesn't sound so bad.

I took Katie to the Dr. a few weeks ago and Garret came along too. When we went back to the exam room, there were instruments all over the room. I told Garret not to touch anything. He looked at me and said "can I touch myself?", and started poking himself in the forehead.

0 comments :