Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Silverwood 2013

If the kids read 600 minutes in the spring, they can earn free tickets to the amusement park Silverwood. We always seem to get to the end of the summer and have still not managed to find a time to get there.  This year, we had one day left that we could work it in to our schedules and Kirt couldn't go so I took the kids myself.  We had lots of fun.  Garret was so brave and went on most of the roller coasts and tons of rides.  We also had lots of fun at the water park even though it wasn't very warm.

 The 1st ride Garret and I went on was the Panic Plunge.  It goes slowly way up in the air and the drops straight down in a free fall for about 5 seconds.  It scared me to death and I was afraid that I had ruined Garret for the whole day and that he would be too scared to go on anything else, but he loved it.

 Katie and Tanner went on this new ride called the Spin Cycle.  They have been watching commercials about it all year and were so excited to go on it.  I think they are crazy.





 I made everyone go on the Dumbo ride.

0 comments :