Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Christensen Family Reunion in Mink Creek

We were all loaded up for vacation and right after we dropped Tanner off at the airport to go on his mission, we headed to Mink Creek for the Christensen Family Reunion.  (I cried most of the car ride down.) Everyone was there but the 3 missionaries (Brooke, Cayden and Tanner), and Nicole and her family.  We had lots of fun. We played lots of board games, volleyball, and had lots of fun with cousins.  On Thursday we went to Minnetonka cave, Friday floated down the river and got a bouncy water slide, and  Saturday went to Lava Hot Springs.
 Picture of the house with the drone
 Mink Creek
 Minnetonka Cave



Floating down the river
 Bouncy water slide



 Kirt and Garret went on a Napoleon Dynamite self guided tour in Preston.  This is Napoleon's house.

 Rex Kwon Do

 Tether ball!
 Lava Hot Springs

There was a 5 meter (16ft), 7.5 meter (25ft), and 10 meter (33ft) platform diving boards.  Garret really wanted to go off the 10 meter one, but the people that worked there said that it wasn't recommended for people who are still growing to go off the 2 higher ones.  They said it can mess up your growth plates.  So I told Garret he could only go off the 5 meter one.  I went off it, and it was plenty high for me.



The kids found this creepy doll head in the basement of the house.  It had BB's in it. It must have been used as target practice at some point.  I had left my sweatshirt outside and I found it like this later.  I sent Tanner a picture of it and told him that it was his new super fan.
Roasting marshmallows.  I was not out there to supervise and Garret told me that he had 5 s'mores.


0 comments :