Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween 2018

Another Halloween in the books.  I was a witch for the 15th year in a row.  Michelle and I took Scarlett to U-High to trick or treat.  We found Katie.  Scarlett was a little scared at first, but then she got the hang of it. Jon and his family, my parents and my family all went to the ward trunk or treat (I had to work until 7:30pm). Then they all came back to our house and went trick or treating in our neighborhood.  They were all coming back to the house after trick or treating when I got home from work.  The kids came up to the door and said trick or treat as they were walking up to the door and then walked in the house.  There were some other kids from the neighborhood that were coming up to trick or treat at the same time.  After the trick or treaters left, I looked down and there was a girl in our house that I didn't recognize.  I looked at her asked her where her family was.  I thought she was just some random trick or treater that had wandered in our house.  Turns out she was actually Sadie's friend Helen.  We all got a good laugh.


 Garret and Nixon were both Harry Potter



 Katie and Mady and Olivia were life guards



0 comments :