Saturday, August 3, 2019

Lots of Lake Fun

We went to the lake 3 times this week.  Michelle and I are determined to go as many times as we can for the rest of the summer.  On Tuesday Tori and Nolan Orndorff came with us.  On Thursday we had a huge crowd, Taraka Pyper and her 3 kids, Abby Christensen and her 6 kids plus her mom and sister Molly, Karen Hawkins, plus Nixon invited Jenny Racker and her 3 kids (plus Michelle and I and our kids).  It was crazy, but tons of fun.  My friends Sarah and Sean Demars came over and said hi too.  They were at Spirit Lake for a family reunion.  Then Saturday the kids and I plus Jon and Michelle and kids went to the lake again.  We went wake surfing.  I love the lake and I love wake surfing!

 Me, Sarah, and Sean



 Right before we were leaving, we found a bat on the beach

0 comments :