Friday, February 18, 2022

Happy 18th Birthday Katie

I had to work on Katie's birthday, so we got up really early to open presents on her birthday.  She got some clothes, some running shoes, and an apple watch.  
Olivia and Mady surprised Katie for her birthday.  Well at least they tried to surprise her.  They texted me and told me that they were coming but Katie saw it on my computer so unfortunately the surprise was ruined.  She was still super excited that they came to see her for her birthday.

Grammy made spaghetti for Katie for her birthday dinner since I was working. After the dinner, Katie had friends over to play games abs have birthday treats. 





I also sent pictures to Katie through out the day to wish her happy birthday. 





































 

0 comments :