Friday, December 23, 2022

Katie Goes to the Temple

Katie went to the temple and received her endowment today.  It was a really special day and we are so happy that she chose to do this.  I was wonderful to be in the temple surrounded by friends and family.  The people that came and supported Katie were Kirt, Emily, Grammy, Pompa, Marsha, Ryan, Angela, Jon, Michelle, Cameron, Rachelle, Cary and Delphia Fry, Tiffani and Chris Zapalac, Sarah Hawkins, Cindy England (Katie's Seminary teacher), Shauna and Madison Crandall, Olivia and Jon Tolley, Rhett Hatcher. Two funny stories for the day.  Katie and I were just about to leave to go to the temple and I asked Katie if she had a white bra.  I had totally forgotten to ask her that before then.  She said she didn't and then said, this is just like my baptism when you forgot to bring me a towel and you had to search for something and found a table cloth to dry me.   Then when we were going to go through the veil, I went to get my name out of my pocket and I had the thought that it wasn't there.  I then reached into my pocket and it wasn't there.  I looked everywhere and could not find it.  The temple worker went and looked for it in the first endowment room and couldn't find it.  They took me into the celestial room and kept looking.  They eventually found it stuck in the chair in the first endowment room and I was able to go through the veil.  





 

0 comments :