Saturday, November 7, 2009

Garret's Funny Sayings

Garret just came up to me wearing Katie's soccer socks and shin guards and said "who taking me to practice?"

A couple of weeks ago, Kirt took Garret to Blockbuster with him to get some movies. Garret was looking at the movies on the shelves. He turned around and saw a scary movie with a skull and cross bones on it. He proceeded to place his hands on his cheeks, scream and run down the movie isle. Kirt said that everyone at Blockbuster thought he was hilarious.

A couple of months ago, we were eating dinner at my mom and dad's. Jon and his family were there too. We were all laughing about the fact that Jon calls my mom Lord Vader. Garret starts laughing his fake laugh along with us. I asked him, "Garret, do you even know who Darth Vader is?" He replies "Yeah, Grammy is!" Now he says all the time "Grammy Darth Vader". (Actually it's more like, Dammy Darth Vader, because he can't say his G's very well.)

0 comments :