Sunday, June 5, 2011

Garret's Recent Doings

Kirt always jokingly tells Garret that if he doesn't obey he is going to give him a wedgie. The other night when Kirt was tucking Garret in and Garret told Kirt that he had a secret. When Kirt leaned in to hear the secret Garret said "I actually kind of like wedgies." Now Kirt gives them to Garret when he does stuff well.


I was watching Nixon and Sadie last week and Sadie was being a little fussy. I was trying to get a few things done, so I asked Garret to dance for Sadie because it was keeping her happy. After he had danced for her for a few minutes he said "I'm done, I retire."

Everytime there is music with a dancing beat playing anywhere in the house, Garret immediately starts dancing and tearing his shirt off. I thinks he thinks that he is Billy Idol. He cannot seem to dance with his shirt on. I don't know why he thinks that dancing and taking your shirt off go hand in hand. I definitely don't take mine off when I dance:) (Thank goodness, right?)

1 comments :

Ryan and Angela said...

I don't believe you. Garret has to learn the taking shirt off while dancing from someone. I bet you are a closet shirtless dancer.