Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year. Grammy, Pompa, Jon's family, Cam's family and the Crandall's came.  Here are the things that everyone was thankful for this year.
Ender: mom
Scarlett: blanket
Ollie: tablet
Maddie: family
Ike: earth
Sadie: friends
Logan: sports
Nixon: shelter
Garret: atonement
Abby: food
Katie: Christmas
Mady: mac and cheese
Cameron: computers
Rachelle: my kids
Michelle: modern medicine
Jon: vacations
Mark: job
Emily: email (so I can talk to Tanner!)
Shauna: missionaries
Kirt: US
Grammy: basements
Pompa: clearance from my cardiologist to go on a mission

 I made a vegetable turkey
 The only picture I remembered to take:(
Michelle got one of Kirt and Jon carving the turkeys.  Kirt deep fried a turkey again this year.

0 comments :