Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day 2019

So we had kind of a strange but fun Memorial Day this year.  I had to work on Sunday night so Kirt took the kids out to the lake Sunday afternoon after church.  I helped them get ready, then took a nap and went to work.  They had fun riding the 4 wheeler, BBQing the chicken I made them and roasting s'mores.  Then on Monday morning while I was sleeping at home, they went mountain biking.  Then about Kirt drove home and got home at noon.  He headed to the airport to go to Cleveland for a seminar, and I headed back out to the lake.  I picked up Michelle and the kids and Jon met us out there (he had been working in Post Falls). He played on the beach, went for a boat ride to the rope swing, and rode the 4 wheeler, and did some yard work.  We had cake and ice cream for Garret's birthday.  










 Katie and Garret rode the 4 wheeler in to town while Kirt and I were gone and had lunch at Messy's Burgers.  We were talking to Tanner at the time and they took this picture to send to Tanner.













0 comments :