Friday, September 27, 2019

Cleaning Up At the Lake

Kirt went out Wednesday and went for one last ride on the jet ski before pulling it out of the water.  Then he and I went out on Friday and did the rest of the lake clean up.  He pulled the boat out of the water and blew the air out of the pipes of the trailer.  I cleaned the trailer, made sure all of the pop and food were taken out, covered all of the toys and made sure everything was put away.  It was a very sad day.  We love going to the lake and don't get to go back until next spring.  Kirt decided to take one last 4 wheeler ride.  I thought that it looked pretty stormy and decided not to go with him.  I'm so glad I didn't because it started pouring rain and Kirt had to ride home for about 30 minutes in it.  He was soaking wet and freezing cold by the time he got back.  






0 comments :