Friday, June 19, 2020

Lake Time!

Katie, Garret, and I went to the lake on Friday with Michelle and the kids.  It was nice when the sun was out, but when it was cloudy, it was a bit cold.  The kids still played in the water.  I took Garret wake boarding for the first time.  I also took Garret and Scarlett on a jet ski ride.  I hit a huge wave and scared Scarlett.  Kirt came out about 3pm. Katie and I and Michelle and the kids went home and Garret and Kirt stayed the night.  (Katie wanted to go home to Madison Crandall's graduation party.)  Kirt and Garret went for a bike ride and then went to dinner at the Boar's nest and played Pinball.  Katie and I went out on Saturday morning. Jon and Michelle and the kids and Grammy came out too.  Jon, Grammy and the kids went on a 4 wheeler ride.  They went home when they got back because the sun wasn't out and it was cold.  Grammy and Sadie stayed for a bit and played 5 Crowns with Katie, Garret, and me.  Then they left and so did Katie and Garret.  Kirt and I stayed out for a few more hours and read.  It never warmed up and the sun never came out. 

In the car on the way to the lake
Doing a headstand on the paddle board

Reading on the beach
Mountain biking

Playing pinball

Saturday morning, Katie and Garret put wet suits on to swim.  They didn't last very long.  The water is still pretty cold and it was cold outside.

0 comments :