Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Weekly Lake Update

Tuesday, Katie went to the lake with her friends Esther Killinger and Lilly Peterson.




 Wednesday, Katie went out with her friends Alice Gubler, Alice Carothers, Mary Gubler, Madison Crandall, and Olivia Tolley.  Garret, Tanner, and I went too.  Michelle, Rachelle, and Grammy came too.   Katie, Tanner and I spent the night.  Garret went home with Michelle so he could go to YM.  Katie, Tanner and I went to Messy's Burgers for dinner. 










 Kirt and Garret came out on Thursday.  We hung out as a family.  Then Katie, Tanner and I went home Thursday night.  I had a work meeting, Tanner had a final on Friday and Katie wanted to hang out with her friends.  Kirt and Garret went to Messy's for dinner. 


k
 Friday, Katie and I went back out to the lake.  Tanaeya, Jaden and Makelle Thompson came with us. Michelle and the kids came too.  It was super windy.  We all went home Friday night after dinner. 





0 comments :