Saturday, December 5, 2020

Meeting Tanner's Girlfriend, Emilie Leavitt

I had met Tanner's girlfriend Emilie at Thanksgiving time when I took her to the airport to fly home for Thanksgiving.  She is super nice and fun and I can see why Tanner likes her.  I could tell that she was having a hard time at school, and that weekends when she couldn't go down to see Tanner were hard because she didn't have any friends that didn't drink and party.  I really felt inspired to invite her to come and spend the weekend with us.  I found out later that Sunday was her birthday, so I'm really glad that I listened and followed through with the prompting.  We had lots of fun getting to know her.  She fits in well with our family.  She came Saturday afternoon and went shopping with Katie and hung out with Katie and her friends.  Sunday, she went to church with us.  Sunday afternoon, everyone but me, went to show her around Riverfront Park.  They rode the lime scooters around the park too.  We played games in the evening and had birthday treats. 








0 comments :