Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Emily's 46th Birthday

It was a good birthday.  Just wish I didn't have to actually get any older. Grammy put a sign on the house for my birthday.  Katie left this morning to go see Elise, so she put hearts all over the house with things that she loves about me.  There were supposed to be 46 of them, but I could only find 43.  Katie is not the best counter so I'm not sure if I just cant find 3 of them, or if there just are actually only 43.  But it is a very sweet though.  Tanner and Garret both got me cards.  I got to go to lunch with my friends, Tiffani, Michelle, Delphia, Artie, Heather, and Shauna.  Then I got to watch Garret play and win his tennis match.  After the match, Kirt, Garret, and my mom and dad went to dinner with me at Red Robin.  It's nice to be celebrated. 






 

0 comments :