Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter 2023

Kirt of a different Easter this year.  I had to work on Easter(it was my first day back after my surgery).  Kirt, Katie, and Garret went to church.  There was only sacrament meeting.  Grammy had a brunch at 10:30 at her house.  Cinnamon roll, egg casserole and Orange Julius.  Kirt, Katie, and Garret brought me some at work.  Then Katie flew home that afternoon.  Kirt and Garret warmed a Papa Murphy's Pizza that we had in the fridge for dinner.  

Katie and I colored eggs with Jon and Michelle and the kids on Saturday night. 


Here is the Easter Bunny left on the ground outside Garret's door.  Kind of a lame Easter Bunny.  (The ties and shoes in the box were cool though.)
The Easter Bunny (aka Katie) did hide eggs for Garret.  He couldn't find 5 of them.  Good thing they aren't real eggs. 


Tanner and Emilie's Easter






 

0 comments :