Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Emily's Birthday

I went for a walk with Delphia the morning of my birthday.  When I came home, Tanner and Emilie were just finishing cleaning out under the carport.  They had cleaned the back yard up really well yesterday.  What awesome birthday gifts.  I love acts of service!  Katie got me a beautiful picture of Christ.  Garret got me the game Exploding Kittens.  Kirt got me and Applebees gift card and said that he would even go with me to eat there (Applebees is not his favorite place to eat.) Kirt, Tanner, Emilie, Katie, Garret, Grammy, Pompa and I went to Cafe Rio for lunch.  Then Tanner, Emilie, and I went hatchet throwing at Heber Hatchets.  It was really fun.  Then we went to Garret's tennis match.  We went to Costco on the way home and bought steaks and Kirt grilled yummy steaks for my birthday dinner.  It was a really good birthday.  My most favorite part was that I got to spend it with all my kids and my husband.  








 

0 comments :