Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Garret's 16th Birthday

I failed as a mother for Garret's 16th birthday.  He had ZERO presents to open on his birthday.  I had ordered them, but non of them showed up in time for his birthday.  I tried to print off his license because he really wanted to drive to school, but it said he needed an eye exam (which should have been done when he got his permit) so we had to go into the DOL after school to get his license.  He did get it that day and was so excited to be able to drive.  We went to dinner for his birthday at Outback Steakhouse.  On Saturday, I made it up to him and made him breakfast and had his presents all wrapped.  Grammy made him a birthday dinner on Sunday and we had cake and ice cream.  So he got a birthday week and not just a birth day.  I can't believe my baby is 16!




 

0 comments :