Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Lake for the Week

Michelle and I went to the lake on Tuesday.  I took Scarlett, Ike, and Sadie with me to the lake because Michelle had a Dr. appointment and Nikon had basketball practice.  They came out later.  Scarlett was a watching a movie in the back seat and must have gotten car sick because she threw up right when we got to the town of Spirit Lake.  Luckily it was all on her dress and we were able to get her dress off without making a mess.  Grammy came out in the afternoon too.  It was a beautiful day at the lake. Before Michelle, Nixon and Grammy got there, I took Ike, Scarlett, and Sadie on the 4 wheeler into town to get a part of the hose that had broken.  We got ice cream cones at Millers too.  On the way back we got pulled over by the police.  I was so scared that I was going to get another ticket, but he was nice and just told me that if we were going to ride the 4 wheeler in town that the kids needed to have helmets.  

 Kirt, Tanner, Garret, and I went to the lake Friday night and spent the night and stayed all day Saturday.  Kirt and Tanner kayaked down Brickle Creek.  They didn't go as high as Kirt and I did last time and only ran into a few trees.  They made it down and into Spirit Lake and then kayaked across the lake back to Silver Beach.  




0 comments :