Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nicaragua and Costa Rica Trip Day 10

 We drove to Monteverde today and went to the serpentarium.
 Pictures of our Hotel in Liberia.  It was called El Punto.  The kids love it because it had a loft that they got to sleep in it. Kids in the loft.
 Lobby area
Random cute picture of Garret.  We have so few.  He refuses to hold still and look at the camera.
  On our way to Monteverde.  It was a rough morning.  The kids were grouchy and I of course did not handle it well and yelled at all of them.  Plus they were not looking forward to the long and very bumpy ride to Monteverde.
 Road to Monteverde.  There was 29km on a very bumpy and rocky and muddy dirt road.  It took about 1 1/2 to go that 29km.  This picture does not give it justice.  
 Katie looking at a Boa
 Iguana saying hi
Garret looking at the turtles
 Tanner kissing a Boa
 Views from our hotel room

 Duck pond at our hotel
Sitting in the hot tub


2 comments :

Madsen Family said...

Who knew it would just take you leaving the country for you to update your blog:) Well, I'll take it. I love all the posts of your daily activities. I feel like I'm there with you (and somehow, from that picture, I can even sense how grumpy the kiddos are:) . Now only if I WERE there with you. Wouldn't that be fun? I'm soooo excited for everyone to come. Can't wait to hear about everyone's adventures. Keep up the posts!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Amazing! I can't believe how long you guys get to vacation...you forgot me though! What an adventure for your kids. Love all the pictures:)