Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nicaragua and Costa Rica Trip Day 23

Ben and Tami and Brett and Kristie went to La Fortuna today.  The Christensen family had a work day.  The kids and I cleaned our house and did laundry and Kirt worked.  In the afternoon we went on a hike.

 The kids also watched TV and read today while Kirt and I worked.
One day last week while I was out walking I met this 65 year old ex-pat who was also out walking.  He asked me if I wanted to walk to the top of the hill where there was a really cool view.  He took me up to the top of the world (or at least the tallest point for miles around).  The view was incredible.  I took Kirt and the kids up to see it today.  
The kids fighting with bamboo sticks that we found on our hike.
 Cool cacti  
We were so hot when we got back from our hike that we jumped in the pool with our clothes on.

0 comments :