Friday, July 26, 2019

Perfect Lake Days

The lake was just perfect this week.  It was 90 degrees, sunny, no wind.  The lake was so clam and clear and no one was there. Michelle and I went to the lake on Tuesday.  Katie brought her friend Mary Gubler.  My friend Liz Thornton came with her daughter Macy and Macy brought her friend Fiona Wherity.  Sadie had also brought her friend Helen.  It turned out that Fiona and Helen were cousins.  Small world.  Then I went back out the lake on Friday with the kids.  Katie brought Olivia Tolley.  The Fry's, Zapalac's and Celeste Osborn's came out.  Katie is getting really good at giving tube rides to people behind the jet ski. Kirt came out about 3:30pm and my friends all left at 4:30pm.  After they left, we had dinner and then went wake surfing.  I had to go home because I had to work Saturday day shift.  Olivia rode home with me.  The kids and Kirt stayed at the lake.  Saturday morning, Kirt and Garret went for a bike ride.  The map showed that there was a trail all around the lake, but at one point the trail was super small and pretty much disappeared so they had to walk their bikes for a while.  They went wake surfing after they got back.  Then they met me a Cafe Rio for dinner on their way back from the lake when I was done with work. 
 Katie and Mary Gubler
 Olivia Tolley and Lucy Osborn
 Lucy Osborn and Kendyll Fry
 Megan Zapalac and Olivia Tolley
 Katie, Lucy Osborn, and Kendyll Fry
 Olivia and Katie
Olivia 
Becca Osborn and Auston Fry



Video of Garret wake surfing



Video of me wake surfing

 Katie, Garret and I all have crocs.  Katie's are white, mine are black, and Garret's are blue
 Saturday morning bike ride
 This is the trail that they had to walk their bikes on because it pretty much disappeared 



0 comments :